Rider/Driver Show Information
Florida Horse Park Info
The Set Up at FHP will be as follows:
• Entrance off of 475A to the back of the new stables.
• ALL PARKING will be behind the stables on the west side of the stables and indoor.
• Show Office will be in the old trailer east of the new arena construction not in the trailer near the indoor.
• Food vendor will likely be set near the indoor arena.
• Stabling will be in new stables – Water is available but no electric. Drivers should be stabled in barns B and C closer to the parking area and entrance (west side). Other stabling should be in barns A and D near the arenas on the east side. It was suggested to not use a 1 – 8 as it faces out onto the course and trail set up.
• Ridden Dressage will be in the Derby/Live Oak Arena (where driven dressage is usually held). This will give us room for two arenas and an adequate warm up.
• Driven Dressage will be in the Peterson Smith Arena (where ridden dressage is normally held). This will keep the driving on one side of the grounds near where ones will be set and ridden on the other.
• Cones will be set North of the Peterson Smith Arena – between the Driven dressage in Peterson Smith arena and the driveway. This appears to be the best footing and safest place to put this.
• Trail will be set out near the water jump on the Cross Country course.
Thanks for all you do! I look forward to a fun and successful show!